Info Seputar Selebritis

Informasi seputar selebritis yang menyajikan profil dan foto artis terbaru

Sara Leal: Ashton Kutcher Affair Ruined My Life!

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!


Sara Leal has a message for all those wannabe mistresses out there: It's just not worth it. No matter how hot the married man is.

This 23-year old rose to infamy, of course, by sleeping with Ashton Kutcher in San Diego a few months ago, a transgression that gave her a lot of press and led to the actor's divorce from Demi Moore.

"It was insane. I had no idea what I was getting myself into," Leal now tells Fox News, via The Daily Mirror, of the one-night stand, adding that she lost her job and her family didn't talk to her for weeks as a result of the fling.

Sara Leal Us Weekly CoverProof of Infidelity?

Kutcher allegedly told Leal and her pals on the night in question that he was mostly single, a status this blonde never questioned.

"I don’t watch television and I read very few magazines. It never crossed my mind that he was married," she says. "But then he said he was separated, which still doesn’t make things okay, but I wasn’t thinking clearly."

Sara admits the sex-capade was "stupid," but asks: would other women in her position really do things differently?

We'll never know, but Leal says the worst part of the ordeal took place when friends sold photos of her partying in Las Vegas to the tabloids. They don't represent who she is, the trained yoga instructor says.

"Those made me look bad and everyone who knows me on a personal basis knows I am not a crazy slut party girl."

matt@iscribelimited.com (Hilton Hater) 15 Dec, 2011


--
Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/12/sara-leal-ashton-kutcher-affair-ruined-my-life/
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Thursday, December 15, 2011

Belum ada komentar untuk "Sara Leal: Ashton Kutcher Affair Ruined My Life!"

Post a Comment

PING | PING | PING