Info Seputar Selebritis

Informasi seputar selebritis yang menyajikan profil dan foto artis terbaru

Nelly Sorry for Military Base No-Show, Blames Flu

(GettyImages.com)

Nelly pulled out of a scheduled event with troops at a military base in Alaska, tweeting that he was sick with the flu.

The rapper performed in Anchorage on Thursday and was set to meet with military personnel and their families at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson the following day.

But Nelly had to cancel, explaining on Twitter, “My temp said 102 n I threw up everything I ate for the past week! I’m sorry I luv n will always support!! salute.”

He added, “I apologize 2all the troops and fan 2 day n anchorage!been fighting off flu 4fewdays n it caught up2me!”

Many fans are voicing their displeasure with the rapper, blasting him on Facebook and Twitter for his no-show.

It’s not yet been determined whether Nelly will have a makeup appearance at the base.

Like us on Facebook!

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Daniel Jacobson 11 Dec, 2011


--
Source: http://www.gossipcop.com/nelly-twitter-troops-alaska-military-base-anchorage-sick-flu/
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Sunday, December 11, 2011

Belum ada komentar untuk "Nelly Sorry for Military Base No-Show, Blames Flu"

Post a Comment

PING | PING | PING