Info Seputar Selebritis

Informasi seputar selebritis yang menyajikan profil dan foto artis terbaru

Lindsay Lohan on Playboy Spread: “Sex and Sexuality Are a Part of Nature”

(Playboy)

As you may have heard, Lindsay Lohan‘s nude pictorial for Playboy leaked online on Friday.

The release led Hugh Hefner to announce that the holiday issue containing Lohan’s Marilyn Monroe-themed pics would get an earlier publication date than planned.

But besides the nude photos, there’s also an interview with Lohan!

So, what does she say?

“I have no idea why there is this fascination with everything I do,” Lohan says of the tabloid frenzy that follows her everywhere. “I suppose it’s all part of this trend of people wanting to know every detail of a celebrity’s life.”

She continues, “I mean, once we get to the point where magazines are doing pictorials on the clothes I wore in court – that’s just so unimportant.”

Lohan also addresses the decision to pose naked.

“Sex and sexuality are a part of nature, and I go along with nature,” she explains. “I think Marilyn Monroe said that, and I agree with her. Knowing your body and being in touch with your body is important because it gives you confidence, and in life, women need confidence.”

Lohan elaborates, “It’s a very male-dominated world, so knowing yourself and being comfortable with your body is an important thing for me as a woman. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but that’s mine.”

The actress reflects on her mistakes, as well.

“Looking back, I probably would have listened to and taken more advice from the people I admire and would have followed through with it more, but my stubbornness at 18 and 19 got in the way.”

She adds, “I’ve learned that time flies faster than you think, and because you only live once you have to learn from your mistakes.”

Like us on Facebook!

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Daniel Jacobson 11 Dec, 2011


--
Source: http://www.gossipcop.com/lindsay-lohan-playboy-interview-december-2011-marilyn-monroe/
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Sunday, December 11, 2011

Belum ada komentar untuk "Lindsay Lohan on Playboy Spread: “Sex and Sexuality Are a Part of Nature”"

Post a Comment

PING | PING | PING