Info Seputar Selebritis

Informasi seputar selebritis yang menyajikan profil dan foto artis terbaru

Angelina Jolie Gushes Over Brad Pitt, Family


Angelina Jolie is opening up more these days than ever before.

A few days after appearing on Nightline and addressing the issue of marriage, excerpts from an interview Jolie gave to Marie Claire have become available online.

Angelina Jolie Marie Claire Cover

“He has expanded my life in ways I never imagined," the actress tells the magazine. "We built a family. He is not just the love of my life, he is my family. I hold that very dear. I suppose what I’ve learned from Brad is to be able to have the kind of family whose happiness and well-being comes before your own. I’m very, very grateful to have such a loving family, and I wouldn’t have that without him."

Sounds like she's a fan of the guy, doesn't it?

Jolie also touched on her children (Maddox will "take care" of her when she's sad; Pax is "extremely wild.") and made it sounds like her and Pitt might someday add to their adorable brood.

“Nothing planned at the moment, but we just don’t know," she said. "I could end up pregnant.”

matt@iscribelimited.com (Hilton Hater) 10 Dec, 2011


--
Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/12/angelina-jolie-gushes-over-brad-pitt-family/
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Friday, December 9, 2011

Belum ada komentar untuk "Angelina Jolie Gushes Over Brad Pitt, Family"

Post a Comment

PING | PING | PING